Routing bundle with to extend the usual Router from the MapsBundle.
- dev-main / 1.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-03-30 17:05:20 UTC
The routing brick of the Contao GIS-kit con4gis. Extends con4gis MapsBundle.
Adds a control to the con4gis-map, which allows the user to calculate a route and display it on the map. Furthermore it is possible to display features from the OpenStreetMap or from the servers database along the route or in a perimeter around a center.
- Customize the appearance of the router
- Use different routing engines (Valhalla, Graphhopper, OSRM or OpenRouteService)
- Display alternative routes
- Add additional targets between start and end
- Shows hints for each route part
- Add data from the OpenStreetMap or your own database, so they are displayed near the route
- Perimeter search for data from the OpenStreetMap or your own database
composer require con4gis/routing
Alternatively, you can use the Contao Manager to install the con4gis-RoutingBundle.
Visit docs.con4gis.org for a user documentation. You can also contact us via the support forum there.