Routing bundle with to extend the usual Router from the MapsBundle.
The routing brick of the Contao GIS-kit con4gis. Extends con4gis MapsBundle.
Adds a control to the con4gis-map, which allows the user to calculate a route and display it on the map. Furthermore it is possible to display features from the OpenStreetMap or from the servers database along the route or in a perimeter around a center.
- Custom Router-headline
- Choose your routing-API (ORS, OSRM or Graphhopper)
- Custom routing-server
- display alternative routes
- route over several targets
- show a list describing the route
- custom locationstyles for start, end and interim goals
- choose layers to load OpenStreetMap-data over OverpassQL along route or in perimeter
- choose layers to load georeferenced data from your own database along route or in perimeter
- specify a minimal and maximal detour for features along a route
- specify a minimal and maximal distance for features in a perimeter (calculated over the OpenRouteService or Graphhopper Matrix-Service)
- show a list with all features along a route and in a perimeter