Editor bundle with to extend the usual editor from the MapsBundle.
The con4gis EditorBundle is an extension of the con4gis MapsBundle. It enables a frontend editing tool, which can be used to draw different geometries onto a map.
Main features include:
- Drawing of single points, line strings, polygons, circles and custom geometries via the freehand draw mode.
- Custom styling of the different draw styles
- Semantic categorization of your different draw styles
- Serverside persistence of the drawn elements
- The editor uses projects to group map elements. These projects also appear in the starboard and can be switched as they were defined in the backend.
composer require con4gis/editor
Alternatively, you can use the Contao Manager to install the con4gis-EditorBundle.
Visit docs.con4gis.org for a user documentation. You can also contact us via the support forum there.