Open Issues: 0
- php: >=5.3.3
- comodojo/exceptions: @stable
- phpunit/phpunit: ~4.0
- scrutinizer/ocular: ~1.1
- ext-ibm_db2: Support for IBM DB2 Universal Database, IBM Cloudscape, and Apache Derby databases
- ext-mysqli: Support for MySQL 4.1 and above databases
- ext-pdo_dblib: Support for Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase databases
- ext-pdo_mysql: Support for MySQL 3.x, 4.x and 5.x databases (pdo)
- ext-pdo_oci: Support for Oracle databases through the OCI library
- ext-pdo_sqlite: Support for SQLite 3 databases
- ext-pgsql: Support for PostgreSQL databases
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-02-01 12:38:08 UTC
Multi-database library with query builder
This library provides a standardized layer to connect and send queries to different kind of databases.
Currently it supports:
- MySQL 4.1 and above via mysqli
- MySQL 3.x, 4.x and 5.x databases using PDO_MYSQL
- Oracle through the OCI library and PDO_OCI
- SQLite 3 using PDO_SQLITE
- PostgreSQL through pgsql
- Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase using PDO_DBLIB
- IBM DB2 Universal Database, IBM Cloudscape, and Apache Derby through ibm_db2
It integrates a query builder (still in development) that helps creation of queries across different databases.
Documentation of this library is not yet available!
Pre-release code (unsupported) is still available here.
Install composer, then:
composer require comodojo/database 1.0.*