SilverStripe Bootstrap Recipe
This project can be used as a quick starter for someone who wish to use SilverStripe CMS and BootStrap theme.
- SilverStripe 4 CMS ++ Bootstrap 4 theme.
- Webpack setup that includes jQuery, BootStrap, font awesome in the bundle.
- SilverStripe elemental module [dnadesign/silverstripe-elemental] included and ready to use in the CMS.
- PHP >= 5.6.0
- SilverStripe CMS ^4.2.1
- SilverStripe Elemental Module ^3.0
- PHP_CodeSniffer 3.*
composer create-project codebunch/silverstripe-bootstrap ./your-project-folder dev-master
Create your own .env file with DB credentials, follow syntax as per .env.example
cd themes/creative npm install
./vendor/bin/phpcs *.php ./vendor/bin/phpcbf *.php
Add your default admin credentials in config - app/_config.php SilverStripe\Security\Security::setDefaultAdmin("admin","admin");
Execute build.sh for SilverStripe dev/build
Your contributions are most welcome!
- use the project for your business
- star the project
- report issues to the project issues page
- README & documentation enhancement (via PR)
- new feature or bug fixing via a PR