CoCart is a REST API for WooCommerce. It focuses on the front-end of the store to manage the shopping cart allowing developers to build a headless store.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-01-15 14:51:58 UTC
CoCart: The #1 REST API that handles the frontend of WooCommerce.
CoCart handles the shopping cart in any modern framework of your choosing. No local storing required. Powerful and developer friendly ready to build your headless store, without building an API.
The question is why not! WooCommerce's REST API is only created for controlling the backend of your store. Not the API your needing for your customers who only see the frontend.
If you are wanting to build a headless WooCommerce store for your customers then CoCart is your solution.
Head over here: https://docs.cocart.xyz
- Add simple and variable products to the cart.
- View the carts contents.
- Update items in the cart.
- Remove items from the cart.
- Restore items to the cart.
- Supports guest customers.
- Supports basic authentication without the need to cookie authenticate.
- Supports authentication via WooCommerce's method.
- Logout customer.
- Calculate the totals.
- Retrieve the cart totals.
- Retrieve the item count.
- Empty the cart.
- Load cart from session.
- Plugin Updates for 1 year.
- Priority Support for CoCart Pro users via Slack.
- Add and Remove Coupons to/from Cart
- Retrieve Applied Coupons
- Retrieve Coupon Discount Total
- Retrieve Cart Total Weight
- Retrieve Cross Sells
- Retrieve and Set Payment Method
- Retrieve and Set Shipping Methods
- Retrieve and Set Fees
- Calculate Shipping Fees
- Calculate Totals and Fees
- Coming Soon Remove All Coupons from Cart
- Coming Soon Register Customers
- Coming Soon Retrieve Checkout Fields
- Coming Soon Set Cart Customer (In Development)
- Coming Soon Create Order (In Development)
- Coming Soon Return Customers Orders
- Coming Soon Return Customers Subscriptions
- Coming Soon Return Customers Downloads (Auditing)
- Coming Soon Return Customers Payment Methods (Auditing)
- Coming Soon Get and Update Customers Profile (In Development)
We also have add-ons that extend CoCart to enhance your development and your customers shopping experience.
- Get Cart Enhanced enhances the cart response returned with the cart totals, coupons applied, additional product details and more. One response for all. - FREE
- Products provides a public and better version of WooCommerce REST API for accessing products, categories, tags, attributes and even reviews without the need to authenticate.
- Advanced Custom Fields extends CoCart Products add-on by returning all your advanced custom fields for products. - REQUIRES COCART PRODUCTS
- Yoast SEO extends CoCart Products add-on by returning Yoast SEO data for products, product categories and product tags. - REQUIRES COCART PRODUCTS
- and more add-ons in development.
They work with the FREE version of CoCart already, and these add-ons of course come with support too.
Click here to download the latest release package of CoCart.
- CoCart Product Support Boilerplate provides a basic boilerplate for supporting a different product type to add to the cart with validation including adding your own parameters.
- CoCart Tweaks provides a starting point for developers to tweak CoCart to their needs.
- CoCart Beta Tester allows you to test with bleeding edge versions of CoCart from the GitHub repo.
CoCart is released freely and openly. Feedback or ideas and approaches to solving limitations in CoCart is greatly appreciated.
CoCart is not supported via the WooCommerce Helpdesk. As the plugin is not sold via WooCommerce.com, the support team at WooCommerce.com is not familiar with it and may not be able to assist.
If you are in need of support, please purchase CoCart Pro.
If you think you have found a bug in the plugin, please open a new issue and I will do my best to help you out.
If you or your company use CoCart or appreciate the work I’m doing in open source, please consider donating via one of the links available on right hand side under "Sponsor this project" or purchasing CoCart Pro where you not just get the full cart experience but also support me directly so I can continue maintaining CoCart and keep evolving the project.
Please also consider starring ✨ and sharing 👍 the project repo! This helps the project getting known and grow with the community. 🙏
Thank you for your support! 🙌
What can I say this thing has it all. It is the “Missing WooCommerce REST API plugin” without it I was managing users cart myself in weird and wonderful but hacky ways. NOT GOOD and so vulnerable. Then I stumbled upon CoCart and with the help of Seb I got it working how I needed it and he has been supporting me with even the smallest of queries. Really appreciate your work and continued support Seb.
Joel Pierre – JPPdesigns Web design & Development ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This plugin was critical to achieve my project of building a headless / decoupled WooCommerce store. I wanted to provide my clients with a CMS to manage their store, but wanted to build the front-end in React. I was able to fetch content over the WooCommerce REST API, but otherwise would not have been able to fetch the cart, and add & remove items if not for this plugin.
Thank you very much Sébastien for sharing this extension, you’ve saved me a lot of time.
Allan Pooley – Little and Big ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks for doing such a great work with this! Works exactly as expected and CoCart seems to have a nice community around it. The founder seems really devoted and that’s one of the key things for a plugin like this to live on and get the right updates in the future. We just got ourselves the lifetime subscription.
MightyGroup – Rikard Kling ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
CoCart is released under GNU General Public License v3.0.
CoCart is developed and maintained by Sébastien Dumont.