Hides duplicates in page- and category-tree in the backend; Developed for lighter user management / editors with overlapping mount points; Hopefully core functionality in the future
Open Issues: 0
- typo3/cms: >=7.6.0 <9.0.0
- treecleaner: dev-master
- typo3-ter/treecleaner: dev-master
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2019-12-27 17:45:41 UTC
- Hides duplicates in page- and category-tree (backend) created by overlapping mounts in backend user groups
- Lighter backend user management
- Uses signals/hooks, no XClass
An editor is member of multiple backend user groups with overlapping/duplicates Mounts (Pages, Categories, Files) an see their content multiple times.
The ugly default solution is to use functional groups like
_PagetreeY which makes backend user administration more complex.
This extension is managed on GitHub. Feel free to get in touch at https://github.com/christophlehmann/treecleaner