Chirripo is an open source docker containers setup to be added easily to any existing php project.
Docker containers setup that can be easily added to your project by using composer.
- Install package:
composer require --dev chirripo/chirripo
- Copy env.example to root:
cp ./vendor/chirripo/chirripo/env.example .env
- Use the package like this:
Read the official documentation
You can change any variable defined in .env to make adjustments to the provided setup. You can also create a file named
docker-compose.override.yml in the root of your project to make more advanced customizations.
- In order to setup xdebug, set XDEBUG_ENABLE variable to "enable", then stop & start the containers.
For drush, ssh and compose commands; if you need to forward options to the actual command, you need to use --
- chirripo compose -- logs -f nginx
- chirripo drush -- --version