Official Bugsnag notifier for Laravel applications.
The Bugsnag Notifier for Laravel gives you instant notification of errors and exceptions in your Laravel PHP applications. We support both Laravel and Lumen.
v1 of our Laravel package supports Laravel 4. You can find it on our 1.7 branch.
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Report handled exceptions
- Attach user information and custom diagnostic data to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide for Laravel or Lumen
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Check out the configuration options
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test, and release, see our contributing guide.
The Bugsnag Laravel library is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.