Infrastructure and testing helpers for creating CQRS and event sourced applications.
Installs: 1 382 500
Stars: 1 469
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=7.2
- beberlei/assert: ^3.0
- broadway/uuid-generator: ^1.0
- broadway/coding-standard: ^1.2
- monolog/monolog: ~2.0
- phpspec/prophecy: ^1.15
- phpstan/phpstan: ^1.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- psr/log: ^1.1.4
- ramsey/uuid: ^4.0
- broadway/broadway-bundle: Symfony bundle for broadway/broadway
- broadway/broadway-saga: Saga component for Broadway
- broadway/event-store-dbal: Event store implementation using doctrine/dbal
- broadway/read-model-elasticsearch: Elasticsearch read model implementation
- psr/log-implementation: Implementation for PSR3, LoggerInterface
Broadway is a project providing infrastructure and testing helpers for creating CQRS and event sourced applications. Broadway tries hard to not get in your way. The project contains several loosely coupled components that can be used together to provide a full CQRS\ES experience.
Read the blog post about this repository at:
$ composer require broadway/broadway
You can find detailed documentation of the Broadway bundle on broadway.github.io/broadway.
Feel free to join #qandidate on freenode with questions and remarks!
The broadway project is heavily inspired by other open source project such as AggregateSource, Axon Framework and Ncqrs.
We also like to thank Benjamin, Marijn and Mathias for the conversations we had along the way that helped us shape the broadway project. In particular Marijn for giving us access to his in-house developed CQRS framework.
MIT, see LICENSE.