A module for the Bristol SU Portal Project to allow entering and management of data in a given data structure
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-07-21 02:28:56 UTC
This module allows users to collect data
- Manage the data structure of accepted data, including advanced validation and type
- Use CSVs to download or upload data
- Quick overview of uploaded data
All you need to do to get started using this module is pull it into the portal or the playground!
composer require bristol-su/data-entry
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and known issues).
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to learn, be inspired, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Create an issue to notify us of your planned changes
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature')
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request to the Development Branch
CONTRIBUTING for more information.
Distributed under the GPL-3.0 License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Toby Twigger - email@example.com
Project Link: https://github.com/bristol-su/data-entry