Scraper is a fast and efficient web scraper that targets various forms of data.
Mole (name is still being decided) is a powerful web scaping tool. Basically, you specify a URL and what you are scraping (outbound links or emails so far), and Mole will continuously crawl until a limit is reached.
- Crawl websites and gather any sort of information you want using regex
- All requests can be sent through a random proxy from your list of proxies
- Powered by the powerful RollingCurl, a FAST curl wrapper that supports asynchronous threads
- Framework-agnostic, will work with any project
- Composer ready and PSR-2 compliant
Documentation will be finished when v1.0.0 is up.
Mole is available via Composer:
$ composer require braseidon/scraper
Mole has a PHPUnit test suite. To run the tests, run the following command from the project folder:
Contributions are more than welcome and will be fully credited.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see LICENSE for more information.