A file uploader with support for validation, image transformation and remote transportation.
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-09-14 21:20:15 UTC
A lightweight file uploader that also provides extended support for file validation, file transformation (image resizing, cropping, etc) and file transportation (moving files to Amazon S3 or another external storage system).
- PHP 5.3.3
- Exif (optional)
- AWS SDK
- Rackspace OpenCloud SDK
- Easily upload a file into the local file system
- Basic support for file moving and renaming through
- Overwrite protection and file name filtering
- Import a file from a remote location, local file system path or an input stream
- Transform and alter a file by running a
- Create new files based off an original file by using transformers
- Transport to or delete a file from Amazon S3 or Glacier using a
- Validate files and images using a defined set of rules using a
- Support for extending built in transporters, transformers and validators
- Exif reading support through
Fileand orientation fixing through
Thorough documentation can be found here (eventually): http://milesj.me/code/php/transit
- Serge Rodovnichenko (SergeR) -
- Ricky Dunlop (rickydunlop) -