This is an extension for Behat which allows loading specifications from reStructuredText documentation
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-05-22 16:59:55 UTC
The recommended installation method is through Composer:
composer require --dev bex/behat-rst-specification-locator-extension
The official documentation is available here.
- Add tests for running behat with file path as parameter
- Add tests for running behat with folder path as parameter
- Add tests for running behat without path parameter (cases: path configured in suite, path not configured)
- Make sure recursive file discovery works under any given path
- Add parse error reporting (proper error handling)
- Make sure dry-run prints the scenarios
- Fix line number reference when test fails (it should refer to the line number in the original document)
- Add the ability to run specific scenario by referring to line number (e.g.
- Ignore documentation files which doesn't contain gherkin code blocks
- Implement feature to ignore some code blocks from the document since probably not all scenario written in the document should be executed as automated test (note: probably can be done simply with tagging the scenario - options to just skip or exclude it entirely)
- Investigate: Is there a report generator extension already which could be used to enhance the documentation with the scenario status (passing/skipped/failed)?