Force members to change their initial password after first login
Extension for Contao Open Source CMS that forces members to change their password after first login
With this extension you can redirect members to a page as long as they haven't changed the initial password after importing members with a default password or if you want a member to reset the password (e.g. if the admin has reset the password in the BE).
As long as the member hasn't changed the password it will always be redirected to that page (no matter what page of your website the member tries to visit). After changing the password successfully the member will be able to use the internal services as intended.
- Create a new page for the change password module
- Create another (optional) page to redirect the member to after changing the password. Display a simple text e.g. "Password changed" here
- Create a member group
- Check and set the "force password change" settings by choosing a jump-to page
- Assign members to that member group
- Create a new module of type "Force Password Change"
- You can add optional headline, description and redirect page
- Embed the module on the created page members will be redirected