The Pronto CMS base Framework.
This is a work in progress
This is the base framework (or better to say collection of services) for the flat-file based Pronto CMS. This little framework provides Markdown parsing and Content extraction capabilities in the form of Laravel Lumen service providers.
- php 5.5.9+
- php fileinfo extension
- Composer (for managing PHP dependencies)
to be described
render a markdown file in a view and returns the composed view
get a link to the specified markdown file
The content parser offered in this little framework is capable of understanding markdown files with/with-out front-matter.
Markdown files are forced to have
.md extension and with UTF-8 character encoding.
If the front matter is set it must start with
--- and end with
--- on their respective lines, like
--- Order: 0 PageTitle: Welcome to Pronto TOCTitle: Welcome MetaDescription: This is Pronto, the CMS almost "ready". MetaTags: pronto, cms --- This is the page **static text**
Actually some metadata contained in the front-matter section of the Markdown files are used inside the framework:
- Order - This is the order that is used in the left rail TOC, the page is left out of the TOC if this is blank
- PageTitle - The title used in the HTML title for the page and in search results
- TOCTitle (optional) - The title used in the left rail Table of Contents for this page. Use this is the title needs to be different than PageTitle
- MetaDescription - The meta description for this page which helps for search
- MetaTags - Further tags for this page again for search