ArtFocus Coding Standards for PHP CodeSniffer
Installs: 10 764
- php: >=7.0
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ~2.6.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-29 00:17:31 UTC
- Based on Consistence, so read it carefully.
- But it differs in some cases:
- Arrays: Arrays without key are allowed also when the first key is specified (Nette\Database $criteria).
- Comments: Inline comments are allowed (code conditions, code folding).
- Comments: Type parameters are not checked (allow shortcuts like int, bool).
- Constants: Uppercase constants including TRUE, FALSE, NULL (Nette Code Style).
- Formatting: There is not space after type cast.
- Formatting: Heredoc syntax is allowed (eg. in tests).
- Functions: Opening brace of function with multiline arguments must be on the same line as closing parenthesis.
- Strings: Double quotes are permitted when contains a variable.
- Whitespace: There is no space after type cast.
- and some other differences.
Install into your project the best via Composer:
$ composer require artfocus/codestyle
Run PHP CodeSniffer like this:
$ vendor/bin/phpcs --standard=/path/to/Artfocus/ruleset.xml -sp src tests
This packages uses semver.org.