SOAP Web Service client library for interacting with the Amadeus GDS through its SOAP interface
This client library provides access to the Amadeus GDS SOAP Web Service interface.
To use this client, you must first obtain your personal access to the Web Service interface through an Amadeus Sales channel of your choice.
The Amadeus documentation portal can be found at https://webservices.amadeus.com/
We currently support a full AIR booking flow with MasterPricer, including seat selection and ATC ticket changer flow, as well as a number of additional messages useful for automation. See the full list of supported messages here.
This library makes it a lot easier for developers to integrate content from the Amadeus Web Services into their projects. It takes care of:
- Session management - setting the correct SOAP headers both for Soap Header 2 and 4.
- Supports all features of Soap Header 4 such as Stateful and Stateless messages.
- Building the correct request message based on the provided options: the library tries to simplify overly complex request structures where possible.
- Handling exceptions and checking for error messages in the response.
- Dealing with different versions of messages.
- Dealing with multiple WSDL files in a WSAP.
- PHP 5.4+
- SOAP, XSL and DOM extensions activated
- A WSDL & authentication details from Amadeus (SoapHeader 4 or SoapHeader 2)
Install amadeus-ws-client through Composer.
composer require amabnl/amadeus-ws-client
After installing, you need to require Composer's autoloader:
Update composer to get the client:
Once the client is installed, read the About & Get Started page.
The current release is version 1.7.0.
See the Changelog.
See some example applications built with this library.
If you want to support development of this library or just buy me a beer, you can do so here :)