Scout Extended extends Laravel Scout adding algolia-specific features
To dig right in, visit the Scout Extended documentation.
Scout Extended provides the perfect starting point to integrate Algolia into your Laravel application. It is carefully crafted to simplify the usage of Algolia within the Laravel Framework.
It’s built on top of the latest release of Laravel Scout, the official Laravel search package. Using Scout Extended, you are free to take advantage of all of Laravel Scout’s great features, and at the same time leverage the complete set of Algolia’s search experience.
- Zero downtime reimports - it’s a breeze to import data in production.
- Implement site-wide search amongst multiple models with aggregators.
- Automatically improve the relevancy of your search results.
- Beautiful overview of your application indexes.
- A useful collection of macros, facades, and much more.
Because everyone should be able to build great search, you can use Algolia's basic Community Plan. It's free up to a certain number of records and writing operations. Search operations are not part of any quota and will not be charged in any way.
For full documentation, visit the Scout Extended documentation.
Scout Extended is an open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.