Add a Custom Carousel Slider to any page for SilverStripe. Multiple built-in slider template ready to use. Very easily to custom your own slider .ss template.
1.0.1 2019-07-05 05:22 UTC
- Add a Custom Carousel Slider to any page for SilverStripe. Multiple built-in slider template ready to use. Very easily to custom your own slider .ss template.
composer require alexstack/silverstripe-custom-carousel-slider
- You should upload slider images with the same height & width for better visual effect
- You may want to set up some special css style to make your slider looks better
- Example: Copy vendor/alexstack/silverstripe-custom-carousel-slider/templates/SSCustomCarouselSlider/BootstrapSlider001.ss to your-theme/Includes/my-bootstrap-slider.ss , change the slider codes inside to what you want. Just keep the variable name the same.
- Follow above step to copy one of the built-in slider templates and rename to your-own-slider.ss
- Go to below slider document page for more custom style options:
- Also, you are free to use any other carousel slider code you want in your own template
- You can choose to display the slider before or after the main content. It will append the slider to the $Content variable
- You can also manually insert a variable $showCustomerSlider to any page template. eg. Page.ss, ProductPage.ss, ContactUsPage.ss
- Example below: we want the slider show under the Header.ss but above the $Title of the Layout/Page.ss
- Inspired by I-lateral's carousel