This is forked from commercie/currency, which has diverged from bartfeenstra/currency. This is the version required by Currency if you're using Composer Manager instead of the module's built-in autoloader and vendor dir.
A language-independent library that provides metadata for current and historic currencies:
- ISO 4217 currency codes and numbers
- Currency signs
- The number of decimals a currency has
- Where (ISO 3166 country codes) and when (ISO 8601 dates) currencies were and are used
- Fixed exchange rates (usually historic)
- Currency information is stored in YAML files in
- PHP helpers:
\AcroMedia\Currency\Currencyis a basic class that serves as a container and a controller for working with the YAML resources.
\AcroMedia\Curency\Inputcontains a parser for user input.
The library does not have any global requirements.
- PHPUnit 3.7.*
- Any YAML parser.
- PHP 5.3.x or higher
- Symfony YAML 2.1.*