PageLines 2.X is a fork of the PageLines Framework which was discontinued with the launch of PageLines DMS on July 24th, 2013.
- Download, install, and activate the GitHub Updater plugin.
- Edit the
style.cssfile for the existing installation of PageLines you wish to upgrade found at
- Add the line
GitHub Theme URI: aaemnnosttv/pagelineson its own line within the theme headers (for example, just under where it says Theme Name).
- Save the file and go to Dashboard > Updates under wp-admin.
- You should see an update for PageLines 2.X under Themes. (Note: if you do not see an update right away, try refreshing the page a few times or click
Check Againat the top.)
- Apply the update!
You will now continue to receive updates automatically as long as GitHub Updater is enabled.
- Download the latest zipped release of PageLines 2.X
- In wp-admin, go to Appearance > Themes and Add New Theme.
- On the next screen, click Upload and select the file you just downloaded from GitHub (eg: pagelines-2.4.6.zip)
- Via (FTP|SFTP|SSH) navigate to your
- You've been updated! You should now see PageLines 2.X under Appearance > Themes
Think you found a bug? Submit any issues here
Pull requests welcome!