A generic user registration and authentication module for ZF3.
Please see the composer.json file.
If you have composer installed globally
$ composer require x-fran/tar-users
If you use composer.phar local
# Get your own copy of composer.phar $ curl -s https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --filename=composer $ composer require "x-fran/tar-users" ### Via Git (clone) First, clone the repository: ```bash $ git clone https://github.com/x-fran/tar-users.git # optionally, specify the directory in which to clone $ cd path/to/install $ curl -s https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --filename=composer
At this point, you need to use Composer to install dependencies. Assuming you already have Composer:
$ composer --no-dev install
- Multilingual ready
- Registration with email validation
- Disable registration - see options
- Login with "remember me" checkbox
- Disable login - see options
- Forgot Password
- Reset Password - force user to reset his password
- Controller actions access filter - see module.config.php 'access_filter' => 
- Countries filter - see options
- Disallow user access to certain pages Eg. A logged in can't access registration and login actions
- Database session storage
- Strong password encryption - Bcrypt, static salt, dynamically generated salt for each user.
- Console command to manually generate salt and hash password
$ php public/index.php tar-users hash-password 123456 Password: 123456 Salt: H6xFVm2ykH Hash: $2y$14$CpKKI5riOfnPuzLTqZg/je0sxK1kvaaGyRs1q.pJHRlGh1Kbx8TLeManually add this values (Salt and Hash) into the database for any user.
- Console command to help you setup the module DB tables
$ php public/index.php tar-users install-tables