WPGlobus - Translate Options
Contributors: alexgff, tivnetinc, tivnet
Donate link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SLF8M4YNZHNQN
Tags: WPGlobus, localization, multilingual, translate, translation
Requires at least: 4.0
Tested up to: 5.4 Stable tag: trunk
Requires PHP: 5.6
License URI: https://spdx.org/licenses/GPL-3.0-or-later.html
WPGlobus Translate Options is a free add-on to the WPGlobus Multilingual WordPress Plugin. It enables selective translation of the texts residing in the
wp_options database table.
You need to use WPGlobus Translate Options when the active theme or a 3rd party plugin (a slider, for example) has its own option panel, where you enter texts.
NOTE: This plugin requires WPGlobus. Please install and activate WPGlobus before using the
- Multilingual Texts in WordPress Theme Options Panel
- WPGlobus Translate Options @ WPGlobus.com.
- GitHub code repository.
- Premium WPGlobus add-ons
You can install this plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for WPGlobus.
- Click Install Now next to the WPGlobus Translate Options plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
We appreciate all contributions, ideas, critique, and help.
- To speed up our development, please report bugs, with reproduction steps on WPGlobus Translate Options GitHub.
- Plugin and theme authors: please try WPGlobus Translate Options and let us know if you find any compatibility problems.
- Contact us directly on WPGlobus.com.
Please check out the WPGlobus Website for additional information.
text_filterfunction to get text from multilingual string.
- Tested up to WP 5.3.
- Small improvements.
- Tested up to WP 5.2.
Theme optionstab to
- readme.txt - better texts and additional links.
- Fixed: Too many tags (new WP rules).
- License GPL-3.0.
- [core] added support Cookie Notice by dFactory (https://wordpress.org/plugins/cookie-notice/)
- [core] fixed "can't use method return value in write context" on Theme options tab
- [core] Fixed "can't use method return value in write context".
- Tested up to WP 4.9.
- [core] Added theme's info to 'All options' page.
- [core] Correct path to load theme info page.
- [core] Added Theme page on options screen.
- [core] Exclude from translation the objects.
- Revised 'option_' filter.
- Revised code.
- Added Translate Options panel to WPGlobus admin central page.
- Removed unused globals.
- Added a link to the settings page to the plugins list.
- Added section to Customizer
- Fixed jumping "options to translate" block
- Better English texts
- Added 3 masks into exclude list
- Added search in options
- Removed 'theme_mods_' from disabled masks
- Fixed Redux fields renamed as wpglobus_...
- Fixed warning Empty needle
- Added ability to see source of option
- Some interface improvements
- Working correctly with string type options
- Some css updates
- Initial release