An easy-to-swallow painkiller plugin for WordPress
An easy-to-swallow painkiller plugin for WordPress.
The plugin removes a lot of default WordPress stuff you just can't wait to get rid of. It removes meta tags such as feeds, version numbers and emojis.
Require the package, with Composer, in the root directory of your project.
composer require wordplate/headache
Then login to the WordPress administrator dashboard and active the plugin.
All features are activated by default when the plugin is activated.
- Disable default users API endpoints for security
- Disable XML RPC for security
- Disables comments feeds
- Disables feeds
- Remove contributor, subscriber and author roles
- Remove Gutenberg's front-end block styles
- Remove Gutenberg's global styles
- Removes ?ver= query from styles and scripts
- Removes all extra RSS feed links
- Removes emojis
- Removes generated icons
- Removes JPEG compression
- Removes language dropdown on login screen
- Removes meta rel=dns-prefetch href=//s.w.org
- Removes oEmbeds
- Removes Really Simple Discovery link
- Removes relational links for the posts
- Removes REST API link tag from header
- Removes RSS feed links
- Removes shortlink
- Removes wlwmanifest.xml
- Removes WordPress version
- Update login page image link URL
- Update login page link title