A modular IRC bot written in PHP
An advanced and scriptable PHP IRC bot.
It is designed to run off a local LAMP, WAMP, MAMP stack or just plain PHP installation. No web server is required, only a working PHP installation.
In order to run WildPHP, we ask a few things from your system. Notably:
- A PHP version equal to or higher than 7.1.0.
- SSH or other local access to the system you plan on running WildPHP on.
- WildPHP does NOT run on services where you can host your website. Do not ask for support for doing so.
- WildPHP has been tested to work on Linux and Windows. Other platforms are supported but not guaranteed to work.
- For the best experience, we recommend using tmux or screen to allow the bot to run in the background.
Right now this version of the bot is under heavy development, therefore the feature list is not definitive. We will update this once a reliable list becomes available.
To install the latest development build, you need Composer. Install WildPHP using the following commands:
$ git clone https://github.com/WildPHP/irc-bot $ cd irc-bot $ composer install
This will pull all Composer dependencies required to run the bot.
$ cp config.neon.sample config.neon
$ php wildphp.php
You can see the full list of contributors in the GitHub repository.