Language data and utilities.
Open Issues: 6
- php: >=7.3
- mustangostang/spyc: 0.6.3
- mediawiki/mediawiki-codesniffer: 39.0.0
- phpunit/phpunit: 9.5.25
This library contains language related data, and utility libraries written in PHP and Node.js to interact with that data.
The language related data comprises of the following,
- The script in which a language is written
- The script code
- The language code
- The regions in which the language is spoken
- The autonym - language name written in its own script
- The directionality of the text
This data is populated from the current version of CLDR supplemental data and various other sources.
- Full documentation
- Using the PHP library
- Using the Node.js library
- Adding Languages
Similar to MLEB, this library will have a quarterly release schedule, and will be released along with MLEB. Intermediate releases will be made for important bug fixes.
The full changelog is available in CHANGELOG.md.