Vision - a PHP framework
0.4.0 2015-10-17 21:35 UTC
Vision is a lightweight and easy extensible framework for PHP.
composer.json for requirements.
- Prefix your Commit Message with a meaningful identifier followed by a colon.
- A list of possible identifiers: Fix, Update, Improve/Enhance, Merge, Add, Remove, Deprecate
- Do not use the simple past tense, use the infinitive form:
- Summarize your commit in a few words. If needed, use an extended description.
- Refrain from introducing excessive changes in one commit. Keep the commit as small as possible.
- An example of a good commit message:
Fix: handling of invalid arguments