Collection of PHP Coding Standards & Compatibility Rules Set for My Projects.
~ Collection of PHP Coding Standards & Compatibility Rules Set for My Projects ~
The preferred way to install this extension is through Composer.
To install varunsridharan/PHP-Sniff, simply:
$ composer require varunsridharan/php-sniff
composer require dealerdirect/phpcodesniffer-composer-installer composer require phpcompatibility/php-compatibility composer require phpcompatibility/phpcompatibility-wp composer require wp-coding-standards/wpcs
Contains rules related to PHP Compatibility
Contains rules related to WordPress coding standards
This rule set is contains both
vs-wp-php-coding-standards rules to make it work in my local PHPStorm
If you would like to help, please take a look at the list of issues.
- ⭐ This repository if this project helped you! 😉
- Create An 🔧 Issue if you need help / found a bug
I fell in love with open-source in 2013 and there has been no looking back since! You can read more about me here. If you, or your company, use any of my projects or like what I’m doing, kindly consider backing me. I'm in this for the long run.
- ☕ How about we get to know each other over coffee? Buy me a cup for just $9.99
- ☕️☕️ How about buying me just 2 cups of coffee each month? You can do that for as little as $9.99
- 🔰 We love bettering open-source projects. Support 1-hour of open-source maintenance for $24.99 one-time?
- 🚀 Love open-source tools? Me too! How about supporting one hour of open-source development for just $49.99 one-time ?
- Follow me on 👨💻 Github and stay updated on free and open-source software
- Follow me on 🐦 Twitter to get updates on my latest open source projects
- Message me on 📠 Telegram
- Follow my pet on Instagram for some dog-tastic updates!
Built With ♥ By Varun Sridharan