This package is not installable via Composer 1.x, please make sure you upgrade to Composer 2+. Read more about our Composer 1.x deprecation policy.
There is no license information available for the latest version (dev-master) of this package.
dev-master 2017-09-10 15:22 UTC
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-11-11 22:14:34 UTC
Queasy PHP framework was developed to help with small projects whose don't require a lot of features implemented in other big, great and nice frameworks like Laravel.
- Routes and Controllers
- Database and Models
- Forms and Validation
- Events and Listeners
- PHP 5.3 - Newer PHP versions surely can be used too. This framework doesn't use any things came in newer versions, so it is useful even within PHP 5.3 hostings.
- PDO - for database access.
- Apache Httpd - to serve .htaccess for human-readable URLs.
- Install Composer
composer create-project --stability=dev --prefer-dist v-dem/queasy-app YOUR_PROJECT_NAME
queasy-config.phpand modify its settings due to your system configuration.
- Much faster than other micro frameworks.
- No complex things like DI or IoC used. Just a standard OOP. So debugging is very easy and source code is clean to understand.
- Just a several tens of files. And they are loaded only when needed.
- Supports complex configurations with ability to load from different files.
- Supports internationalization from a box.
- Forms validation from a box too.
- Built-in logger, it has to be PSR-compatible in future.
- Database access is very easy for easy queries (like INSERT, DELETE, UPDATE or SELECT by a single field), more complex queries can be configured in config files.
- REST support. Every Controller should respond to HTTP methods like GET, POST, PUT, DELETE etc - no routes required.
/appDefault folder for custom application files
/app/App.phpMain application class
/publicDefault folder for public resources like CSS, JS, images etc.
/i18nDefault folder for translations
/logsDefault folder for log files
/viewsDefault folder for views
/vendorContains Composer classes, including Queasy core files