PHP ePayment library
Tomaj/PHPPayments requires PHP 5.3.0 or higher.
If you would like to use wrapper classes from Tomaj\Epayment namespace you will need define some constants. You can find example in src/example_constants.php which is using monogram epayment simulator.
The best way to install Tomaj/PHPpayemnts is using Composer:
$ composer require tomaj/php-payments
This library is base on MONOGRAM epayment. I created this repository for composer to simplify adding this library to projects. You can found more information about library in http://epayment.monogram.sk or in my other forked github repository here (https://github.com/tomaj/EPayment)[https://github.com/tomaj/EPayment].
For using ComfortPay you need to define this constants:
- TB_COMFORTPAY_MID - constant from tatrabanka (use like tatrapay)
- TB_COMFORTPAY_WS_MID - constant from tatrabanka
- TB_COMFORTPAY_SHAREDSECRET - constant from tatrabanka (use like tatrapay)
- TB_COMFORTPAY_REDIRECTURLBASE - same usage as tatrapay
- TB_COMFORTPAY_TERMINALID - number from tatrabanka
- TB_COMFORTPAY_LOCAL_CERT_PATH - cert file path
- TB_COMFORTPAY_PASSPHRASE_PATH - path to file with passprase for cert
- TB_COMFORTPAY_REM - email address
- TB_COMFORTPAY_TEM - email address