Module for converting SilverStripe Pages to Google AMP HTML
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-06-26 01:13:44 UTC
Converts pages to Google Amp HTML. For more information about AMP HTML see Google AMP Project Homepage.
- SilverStripe 3.2.x
composer require thezenmonkey/silverstripe-amp
If you prefer you may also install manually:
- Download the module from here LINK
- Extract the downloaded archive into your site root so that the destination folder is called silverstripe-amp, opening the extracted folder should contain _config.php in the root along with other files/folders
- Run dev/build?flush=all to regenerate the manifest
The module automatically adds a link to your MetaTags pointing to the AMP HTML version of the page
A custom controller then renders your content using an AMP HTML version of the Page Template.
<img /> tags are automatically converted to
<amp-img /> before render.
The base Page type is
Amp.ss, which can be overidden in your theme like any SilvserStripe Template. Custom Page Types can be rendered using
ClassName_amp.ss in your theme.
This is an initial commit as proof of concept as such
- Add Base Styling to Match Simple Theme
- Create Modular Schema System
- Add Configurable Scripts for Common Amp Components