A module for developing SilverStripe sites based on Zurb Foundation
WARNING API is under heavy development and will likely change.
This module assigns base Foundation parameters to SilverStripe Elemental. It lets teh use lay out pages using the default XY Grid.
- SilverStripe CMS ^4.2
- Silverstripe Elemental ^3
- Slverstripe Elemental List ^1.0
- Display Logic dev-master
- Theme build on Zurb Foundation 6 use XY Grid
composer require thezenmonkey/foundational
- Acts as a foundation cell by default
- Small Grid Size
- Medium Grid Size
- Large Grid Size
- XLarge Grid Size (optional)
- XXLArge Grid Size (optional)
- StickyProperties to enable the element to be made Sticky
- ContainerProperties to pass various Foundation data attributes to the Element_holder
- ElementProperties to pass various Foundation data attributes to the Element
- Grid Direction for both Horizontal and Vertical grids
- Full size (width) option
- BlockGrid option to allow for the creation of Foundation Block Grids.
- More Configuration Options