Yii 2 Advanced Application Template
Before installing this you need to purchase this theme http://demo.interface.club/?theme=brain I have built the admin interface based on this. The theme is not open source so I cannot make it public. I am trying to rebuild it on a free theme that everybody can use but for now you need to purchase that theme. Sorry :(
Yii 2 Advanced Application Template is a skeleton Yii 2 application best for developing complex Web applications with multiple tiers.
The template includes three tiers: front end, back end, and console, each of which is a separate Yii application.
The template is designed to work in a team development environment. It supports deploying the application in different environments.
The minimum requirement by this application template that your Web server supports PHP 5.4.0.
You can then install the application using the following command:
php composer.phar global require "fxp/composer-asset-plugin:1.0.0-beta4" php composer.phar create-project --prefer-dist --stability=dev tez/yii2-app-advanced advanced
After you install the application, you have to conduct the following steps to initialize the installed application. You only need to do these once for all.
- Run command
initto initialize the application with a specific environment.
- Create a new database and adjust the
- Apply migrations with console command
sh migrate.sh. This will create tables needed for the application to work.
- Set document roots of your Web server:
- for frontend
/path/to/yii-application/frontend/web/and using the URL
- for backend
/path/to/yii-application/backend/web/and using the URL
- Open common/config/params.php and add your mandrill details in the
- After purchasing the Brain theme, unpack it and copy the folder HTML/Bootstrap/Liquid into the vendor/tez/yii2-brain-theme/assets/Brain/Liquid
- TO DO - Create a cronjob to send email notifications out
- TO DO - Create info for the alias that needs to be put into the apache config file to have the storage folder to work
- Find a way so you do not have to hardcode URLs
- Make the migrations work on windows too, right now sh migrate.sh is too specific
yourhost/core/default/loginUsername: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: admin
- Reset Password:
- User management:
Go to vendor/tez/yii2-cms-module/tests/codeception/backend/ run
to initialize the tests. Then run
to run the actual tests.
You can run
codecept run --coverage-html
to get the code coverage. You can find the coverage in vendor/tez/yii2-cms-module/tests/codeception/backend/_output/coverage/
- Make the tests all run from inside the application/test folder, not from inside the vendor folder
- Make acceptance testing also work
- Put instructions on how to install codeception