SilverStripe module to lazy load images
Use jQuery lazy load library to delay requesting images until they are in view
Copyright (C) 2010-2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
* Kirk Mayo kirk.mayo (at) solnet (dot) co.nz
* SilverStripe 3.2 +
- Saves on http requests by lazy loading of images on a page
composer require textagroup/lazyloadssimages
- Download the module form GitHub (Composer support to be added)
- Extract the file (if you are on windows try 7-zip for extracting tar.gz files
- Make sure the folder after being extracted is named 'lazyloadssimages'
- Place this directory in your sites root directory. This is the one with framework and cms in it.
- Run in your browser -
/dev/buildto rebuild the database.
After the module is installed you will need to confirm that the jQuery library is being used as this is required by jquery.lazyload.min.js
Any existing pages with images will not be affected until the page has been saved via the CMS.
Get this working with Oembed images