A library for RESTful RAD
Tacit is a high-performance REST server library for PHP 5.4+ built on the Slim micro framework.
- A set of base RESTful controller classes supporting the HAL JSON format
- RESTful item, collection, and error formats
- Provides a set of RESTful exceptions for all common HTTP responses
- Provides default RESTful behavior for persistent items/collections
- Unit testable via Slim
- Allows custom authorization implementations with flexible integration points
- Extensible output transformers via Fractal
- A flexible persistence layer
$ composer require tacit/tacit
The following versions of PHP are supported by this version:
- PHP 5.4
- PHP 5.5
- PHP 5.6
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see the License file for more information.