SilverStripe event management and registration module
This module is no longer actively maintained, however, if you're interested in adopting it, please let us know!
The event management module allows you to manage event details and registrations from within the CMS. Some features include:
- Allow people to register, view their registration details and un-register for events.
- Attach multiple ticket types to each event. Each ticket can have its own price, go on sale in different time ranges and have different quantities available.
- Hold event tickets during the registration process to ensure they are available.
- Require email confirmation for confirming free event registrations, or canceling a registration.
- Send registered users a notification email when event details change.
- Generate ticket files that a user can download and print.
- Invite people to the event, either from member groups or from past events.
- Send reminder emails a fixed time before an event starts.
- Marcus Nyeholt (email@example.com)
- SilverStripe 2.4+
- The Event Calendar module.
- The MultiForm module.
- The ItemSetField module.
- Optionally requires the Payment module for collecting payments with registration.
- Optionally requires the Queued Jobs module for sending out event reminder emails.