Dilmun is a PHP development framework created as an exercise in learning proper PHP craftsmanship.
Dilmun was one of the oldest civilizations in the Middle East and is the location of a Sumerian creation myth.
Use as a dependency within actual projects is not recommend, but feedback and comments are welcome!
The principles within this package borrow heavily from The League of Extraordinary Packages, although I don't have the gall to submit it.
The Dilmun framework contains these components:
- Nabu: autoloading, logging, and general support
- Nabu was the god of writing and scribes and was the keeper of the Tablets of Destiny, in which the fate of humankind was recorded.
- Anshar: logic and processing layer
- Anshar was the primordial god of heaven.
- Asaruludu: authentication and security
- Asaruludu was the light of the gods, the shining god that illuminates our path.
- Enki: data access layer
- Enki was the god of crafts, mischief, water, intelligence, and creation.
- Kishar: presentation layer
- Kishar was the primordial goddess of the earth.
- Mushdamma: configuration management
- Mushdamma was the master builder of the gods.