A Drupal Authentication Module.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-11-11 17:52:10 UTC
Additional enhancements to the Drupal contrib module SimpleSamlPHP Auth. See the contrib module for more documentation.
Follow installation guide provided by SimpleSamlPHP Auth
SimpleSAMLphp - you must have SimpleSAMLphp version 1.6 or newer installed and configured to operate as a service provider (SP).
See more at the documentaion for SimpleSamlPHP Auth
The main configuration page can be found at:
To use the workgroup API, you must work with the MAIS team to get a valid certificate. V1 API certificates do not automatically work with the V2 API.
Send a helpsu to Stanford Web Services or post an issue to the GitHub issue queue.
You are welcome to contribute functionality, bug fixes, or documentation to this module. If you would like to suggest a fix or new functionality you may add a new issue to the GitHub issue queue or you may fork this repository and submit a pull request. For more help please see GitHub's article on fork, branch, and pull requests
Steps to build a new release:
- Checkout the latest commit from the
- Create a new branch for the release.
- Commit any necessary changes to the release branch.
- These may include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Update the version in any
info.ymlfiles, including in any submodules.
- Update the CHANGELOG to reflect the changes made in the new release.
- Make a PR to merge your release branch into
- Give the PR a semver-compliant label, e.g., (
major). This may happen automatically via Github actions (if a labeler action is configured).
- When the PR is merged to
master, a new tag will be created automatically, bumping the version by the semver label.
- The github action is built from: semver-release-action, and further documentation is available there.