A Drupal feature.
This module provides UI tweaks and other enhancements for the Stanford Sites platform.
- Provides a block with "first steps" for users when they first create a site
- Provides a block with a link to the service request form for the Stanford Sites service
- Modifies the "no results found" search help text to fit within the Stanford environment
- Provides a default Backup and Migrate backup profile
- Adds file storage checking for those on Stanford Sites.
Install this module like any other module. See Drupal Documentation
Nothing special needed.
The 7.x-1.2 version of Stanford Sites Helper requires Backup and Migrate version 7.x-3.0 or later. Please use 7.x-1.1 of Stanford Sites Helper with Backup and Migrate 7.x-2.x versions.
You are welcome to contribute functionality, bug fixes, or documentation to this module. If you would like to suggest a fix or new functionality you may add a new issue to the GitHub issue queue or you may fork this repository and submit a pull request. For more help please see GitHub's article on fork, branch, and pull requests