A Drupal feature.
This module creates a responsive image gallery using the jQuery colorbox plugin.
Install this module like any other module. See Drupal Documentation
- Create new gallery content types and upload images.
- Create blocks to use gallery content types through the Stanford Gallery Bean.
- There is a finite limit to the number of images that can be placed in a Gallery. It is dependent upon server resources, but it is somewhere shy of 100.
- If gallery images won't load: the captions need to be set for each image and "Show Captions" needs to be enabled for the light box to work correctly. The error message is
TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'Drupal.settings.stanford_gallery.captions')
- Multiple Gallery BEANs per page can cause issues with captions if there are empty field collections in a Gallery. The symptom will be captions offset from their images (e.g., caption C will appear on image D).
You are welcome to contribute functionality, bug fixes, or documentation to this module. If you would like to suggest a fix or new functionality you may add a new issue to the GitHub issue queue or you may fork this repository and submit a pull request. For more help please see GitHub's article on fork, branch, and pull requests