A Drupal feature.
Drupal Features module for creating Frequently asked questions (FAQ). Contains a content type for FAQ and a few default views.
[Stanford FAQ Related Show Hide View] (modules/stanford_faq_related_show_hide_view) FAQs view with bootstrap collapse (show/hide) classes. Displays FAQs related to the page.
[Stanford FAQ Related Views] (modules/stanford_faq_related_views) Displays FAQs related to the taxonomy terms on the page.
[Stanford FAQ Show Hide Hierarchy] (modules/stanford_faq_show_hide_hierarchy) FAQs view with bootstrap collapse (show/hide) classes. Displays FAQs within the hierarchy related to the page, using headings for nested categories.
To see a list of all your FAQs, navigate to /faq
FAQs tagged with taxonomy terms that match the terms on a given page will appear on that page once an FAQ view is placed using Context or the blocks interface.
- For content types that will display related FAQs on page displays, on the Manage Fields page add the term reference field: Stanford FAQ
- Allow only one term per node
- On the Manage Display for the content type, hide the FAQ field from display
- For placing the related FAQ view on the page content type using context, go to
- For the Condition, consider using either path or node type. Node type is recommended.
- For the Reactions, place the appropriate FAQ Related block view
- Create Stanford FAQ Categories terms
- Go to
admin/structure/taxonomy_manager/vocand select Stanford FAQ Categories
- To display related FAQs on a node page:
- Edit the node for that page, select the appropriate term from the FAQ Category, and save
- Edit the related FAQ node and select the same term from the FAQ Category, and save
- Refresh the node page and verify it displays as expected.
- You may need to clear the site cache to get it to display
- From Content > Add Content select FAQ.
- Enter the frequently asked question in the Question field.
- Enter the answer to the frequently asked question in the Answer field.
- Select one or more category from the Display categories list. These categories determine where the FAQ will be placed.
- Click Save.
You are welcome to contribute functionality, bug fixes, or documentation to this module. If you would like to suggest a fix or new functionality you may add a new issue to the GitHub issue queue or you may fork this repository and submit a pull request. For more help please see GitHub's article on fork, branch, and pull requests