Pubsubhubbub subscriber implementation.
Despite the name SputnikPubsubBundle implements support for pubsubhubbub subscriber. This bundle was inspired by https://github.com/hearsayit/PubSubHubbubBundle and was used as a foundation for current Sputnik version.
- Support for multiple storage drivers: Doctrine ORM and Doctrine ODM (more can be added).
- Ability to define and subscribe to different hubs.
- Set of console commands to manage and test subscriptions.
- Implementation of really simple test hub i.e. you don't need to send requests to real hubs when developing.
- Extensive logging (via separate pubsub channel).
- This bundle requires Symfony 2.2 to operate, but could be easily adopted to work with Symfony 2.1. Patches welcome!
- At the moment SputnikPubsubBundle supports synchronous subscriptions only.
- There is a sample Sandbox application with Sputnik bundles installed and configured - https://github.com/sputnik-project/sandbox/tree/pubsub.
Documentation can be found in
Resources/doc. You can start with