Setup a maintenance page and enable / disable it easy and fast. Website only accessible as logged in BE user.
What does it do?
It sends all website visitors not logged in to the TYPO3 backend to the given maintenance page.
composer require spooner-web/just-maintain
- Install extension
- Create a maintenance page (with your wanted layout)
- Go to Site Configuration -> tab "Maintenance"
- Activate maintenance and set where to redirect
- Set maintenance only for selected pages (include mode)
- Set maintenance only for not selected pages (exclude mode)
Issues, feedback and bugs
Thanks to OPTITAS GmbH for sponsoring this extension