PEG parser generator for PHP.
2.2.3 2020-12-03 23:58 UTC
- Fix, Optimization: Packrat parser overhaul. Simplified logic using arrays instead of a string. Arrays ultimately seemed to be more fit for the job, memory-wise. This also fixed occasional problem with accessing undefined indexes in packrat cache.
- Fixed: Catastrofic backtracking problem (sometimes happening when compiling a larger grammar) avoided by simplifying regex that searches for grammar definitions.
- Fixed: Fixed tests for PHPUnit 6.5 (which is now also added as
- Optimization: Using native PHP constants and functions with absolute namespace is slightly faster (changed in generated code, too).
- Optimization: Use strict comparisons where possible (even in generated code).