A lightning fast HTTP router for PHP
HaltoRouter is a small but powerful routing class for PHP 5.3+. HaltoRouter is a hard fork of AltoRouter with the basepath functionality stripped out and hostgroup functionality baked in.
- Dynamic routing with named parameters
- Reversed routing (url generation)
- Host matching via flexible hostgroups
- Flexible regular expression routing (inspired by Sinatra)
- Overview, installation & getting started
- Constructing routes
- Handling requests
- Generating URLs
There are usage examples in the tests.