Integration with Segment.com via Tag Manager
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-05-10 09:03:42 UTC
This module provides integration with Segment.com, via the tagmanager module.
To use the module to track pageviews, do the following:
- Log into your Segment.com account
- Open its code snippet, and find the API key int he analytics.load('...') line. Copy this value.
- Open the CMS. Go to the Tag Manager section.
- Create a tag of type Segment.com. Populate the API key field with API key you copied from segment.com
To track the email & name of logged in users
- Open the Segment.com snippet you created in the Tag Manager section of the CMS
- Check the box, "Send details of logged-in user"
- Tracking of events for visiting marked pages.