Provides a middleware for registering Slim PHP applications within TYPO3 Frontend Sites
Fork of https://github.com/b13/slimphp-bridge
Endpoints allows you to easily create/map an URI pathname to a custom controller of yours. You decide if you need the ExtbaseBridge (which initialize Extbase as TSFE) as custom Middlewares as well.
Endpoints is a way to register easily, rapid, and without complex configurations URI pathnames to controllers.
- Configure the routes inside your site-configuration (
/config/sites/<identifier>/config.yaml) and map it/them to a specific custom controller, method and flush caches
- Perform a request to the configured route(s)
If you would like to register custom entrypoints for third-party-extensions using the PHP-/YAML-API, you may head over to the README provided from the
- PHP +8.0
- TYPO3 +11.3
Note that it has not been tested yet on any lower TYPO3/PHP version.
- Dynamically map an URI pathname towards a TYPO3 controller and action which gets resolved automatically
- Rapidly API integration
- Third-party-extension can register custom routes so both options exists to register them; site-configuration and the
- Edit the
/config/sites/<identifier>/config.yamlfile and add a routes-configuration as here
- Edit the controllers/actions to your own setup (or leave it as it - for test purpose)
- Flush all caches
- Open the
/api/v1/testto ensure the configured URI pathnames are working.
To the b13/slimphp-bridge package which has been used as a base/inspiration to develop this extension!