Provides advanced logging for Magento 2
- Provides graded levels of logging: debug, info, warning and critical
- Provides granular logging per extension or module
- Will log to specified log files
- Creates log entries in a table viewable from the admin panel of Magento 2
- extension on GitHub
- Magento >= 2.0 (Includes 2.2)
- Supports both Magento Open Source (Community) and Magento Commerce (Enterprise)
This library aims to support and is tested against the following PHP implementations:
- PHP 5.5
- PHP 5.6
- PHP 5.7
- PHP 7.x (Please consult Magento 2 requirements for any exceptions)
Enforced in the composer.json
Install using composer by adding to your composer file using commands:
- composer require shipperhq/module-logger
- composer update
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
For up-to-date installation instructions, along with troubleshooting steps, please see the documentation, below.
Any contribution is highly appreciated. The best way to contribute code is to open a pull request on GitHub.
Copyright (c) 2015 Zowta LLC & Zowta Ltd. See LICENSE for details.
We also dutifully respect the Magento OSL license, which is included in this codebase.
Copyright (c) 2016 Zowta LLC & Zowta Ltd.