Nimbus leverages the cloud to store modern PHP web applications free of charge
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-03-12 12:31:16 UTC
Nimbus leverages the cloud to store modern PHP web applications free of charge.
It offers PHP evaluation through a free Heroku instance at https://nimbusframework.herokuapp.com/ and data persistence facilitated by the goo.gl URL shortener.
- Free cloud hosting
- Fully decoupled controllers
- Content versioning (URLs are forever)
- SSL encryption
- Follows TDD best practices
- JIT-compiled controllers
- Lowers cholesterol
Write your controller code in
default.php is the site entry point.
php src/deploy.php to deploy your site to the cloud and receive your unique URL.
- Circular links are impossible to create within a single app, you can only use uni-directional links due to limitations in the cloud store.
- Every deployment gets a new unique URL due to the versioning feature.