Nimbus leverages the cloud to store modern PHP web applications free of charge
Nimbus leverages the cloud to store modern PHP web applications free of charge.
It offers PHP evaluation through a free Heroku instance at https://nimbusframework.herokuapp.com/ and data persistence facilitated by the goo.gl URL shortener.
- Free cloud hosting
- Fully decoupled controllers
- Content versioning (URLs are forever)
- SSL encryption
- Follows TDD best practices
- JIT-compiled controllers
- Lowers cholesterol
Write your controller code in
default.php is the site entry point.
php src/deploy.php to deploy your site to the cloud and receive your unique URL.
- Circular links are impossible to create within a single app, you can only use uni-directional links due to limitations in the cloud store.
- Every deployment gets a new unique URL due to the versioning feature.