Service to communicate with the YouTrack API
General classes to communicate with the YouTrack API and execute some commands. Handles login, communication, parses YouTrack responses, and executes commands by project and issue ID. Fetches issues as nice Issue entities.
use Guzzle\Http\Client; require('src/YouTrack/YouTrackCommunicator.php'); require('vendor/autoload.php'); $http = new Client('https://my.youtrack.endpoint'); $api = new \YouTrack\YouTrackCommunicator($http, array( 'username' => 'your_api_user', 'password' => 'your_api_password' )); $myIssue = $api->getIssue('MYPRJ-1'); var_dump($myIssue); $api->executeCommands($myIssue, ['State', 'Built'], 'I just closed this automagically.');
For more info on what commands you can use, check the YouTrack docs:
December 2015: Released v2.0.0
- Minor changes to external interface and inner API working
- Swapped out Buzz HTTP Client for Guzzle to bypass a CURL bug
- Made fetching TimeTracking info optional
- Removed ReleaseVersion and UnreleaseVersion
- Removed tests until we can write actually useful ones.